Oddly silent

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Jan 4 10:11:19 PST 2020

On 1/4/20 10:06 AM, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Jan 2020 19:27:45 -0800
> Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
>
>> I think it speaks volumes about how many of this list's posters work for
>> US intel agencies and contractors by the lack of any commenting on your
>> new war with Iran.
> 	I personally don't want to hear more bad news. On the other hand, shouldn't govt agents be praising kaptain amerika and his glorious slaughter of infidels?

Not really. They're really REALLY busy figuring out when the next
"lockerbie" is going to happen.

"There is a historic example of how Iran reacts to such U.S. provocations.

The U.S. attack:

    Iran Air Flight 655 was a scheduled passenger flight from Tehran to
Dubai via Bandar Abbas, that was shot down on 3 July 1988 by an SM-2MR
surface-to-air missile fired from USS Vincennes, a guided missile
cruiser of the United States Navy. The aircraft, an Airbus A300, was
destroyed and all 290 people on board, including 66 children, were killed.

The Iranian retribution:

    Pan Am Flight 103 was a regularly scheduled Pan Am transatlantic
flight from Frankfurt to Detroit via London and New York. On 21 December
1988, N739PA, the aircraft operating the transatlantic leg of the route
was destroyed by a bomb, killing all 243 passengers and 16 crew in what
became known as the Lockerbie bombing.

The Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corp (IRGC) claimed to be
responsible for the bombing of the plane. It had used a Palestinian
cutout in Lebanon to plant the bomb. But for political reasons the
official investigation was manipulated and the blame for the Lockerbie
bombing was put on Libya's leader Muammar Gaddafi who had absolutely
nothing to do with it.

The murder of the passengers and crew of Iran Air Flight 655 and the
retribution for it were five and a half month apart. This gives us a
hint of how long it might take for Iran to prepare the retribution for
the U.S. assassination of Major General Qassem Soleimani. There is also
the political calender that has to be considered. If an Iranian revenge
act is of a kind that could help Trump to get reelected it must wait
until after the U.S. election. If the revenge act is of a kind that
could hurt Trump's poll numbers it must come during the last few months
of the campaign.

We will know that it has happened when this flag comes down:

(Image: Red Flag Unfurled Over The Holy Dome Of Jamkarān Mosque, Qom
Iran. Red Flag: A Symbol Of Severe Battle To Come.)"

My advice is "Ignore 'bad news' at your own risk", and cancel any air
travel plans, punk. Ignorance kills... You.

Rr