mail.yandex.com FTFW :D - [LIBERATING]

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 11:30:06 PST 2020

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020, 00:32 rooty <arpspoof at protonmail.com> wrote:

I promise Tazor and Sea Sea it's New year's resolution that I will be a
> productive member of this wonderful community no need block that's hurtful.
> Had no idea that was Zeeeeeen and have blocked him once for all

Please, do _not_ be scared or annoyed.  Sorry for hurting you, baby rooty.

I won't block you for talking with Zenaan (and/or her fake profiles) just
one or another time, little boot.  Just if it becomes public and deeply
usual.  Sorry, this bad girl really needs psychiatric support and I have no
more patience with her and her closet full of skeletons, contradictions,
and lies.

"Wonderful community"?  Err...  Are we talking about the same group, baby
rooty?  I do love this list, but "wonderful community" is too much, doesn't
it?  O.o

I don't know exactly what to do for being a "productive member" here.  Try
to be a good guy, sharing interesting or fun content, and help who needs
some support and is asking for cooperation in good projects and ideas.
It's enough for making the world a bit better, I think.  :D

Always remember:  - Be the change you want to see in the world.

Always yours, sea sea!  <3
Loving.  Caring.  Sharing.  Being Excellent To Each Other And To Our
Hackerspace.  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison