Missing video from Jeffrey Epstein's first suicide.

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 11:27:34 PST 2020

 On Friday, January 3, 2020, 02:16:28 AM PST, Tom Busby <tom at busby.ninja> wrote:

>>And John Gilmore, Ryan Lackey, Tom Busby, and Declan McCullagh don't seem to care

>It's not that I don't care, I just don't know what I can do about it. This appears to be the only copy of the archive available.
>If anyone else has a more complete archive, send it to me and I'll merge it.

You are thinking solely in terms of correcting the archive.   That's a limited view.  I'm thinking of finding out who is responsible for the well-planned omissions in the archive.  From where was the data obtained?  When was the faking of the data done?   Who did it?  Why?Who had control of the Cypherpunks list during the 1995-2003 time frame?  Was the data stored elsewhere, such as the Wayback Machine?

                      Jim Bell