America is a nation of immigrants

Zigger the N.gger ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Fri Jan 3 03:41:52 PST 2020

On Fri, Jan 03, 2020 at 07:51:27AM +0000, Ryan Carboni wrote:
> America is a nation of immigrants, there are two common reasons for
> people to immigrate to America.
>
> The first reason is when people who have the unfortunate problem of
> speaking their mind had to leave for one reason or another.
>
> The second reason are those who believe America is the land of
> opportunity (which is only valid if you were born in a medieval dirt
> hovel and think anything is better than that).
>
> There is only government for people like that, and it certainly
> doesn't involve a rotating clique of genitalia evaluated to be
> exquisite. The past fifty years revealed what options are available,
> and they are all terrible. The current leaders don't care that events
> escalated to any point, they don't care about any desired aims, and
> they don't care about anything but protecting their positions, even if
> the chance that they would be removed will remain at zero.

Prior to 1969 (Australia, but similar for USA), we had the White
Australia policy. We accepted folks of "European heritage".

Ultimately, the Italians, Greeks etc, integrated with Australia -
which makes sense as we have a shared cultural heritage, and for
better or worse, we had a shared "religious cultural umbrella",
Christianity.

Christian nations become wealthy.

Islamic nations become wealthy by relationship with Western nations,
although some Islamic scholars will dispute this.

Certain factions of Islam, in the present era, foster extremist
idiology and behaviour.

Islam may be many things, but many, perhaps most (yes, not all) of
the Muslim people "our" governments have allowed to immigrate, fail
to integrate into our Western "Christian umbrella" nations/ society.

So there are certainly other reasons people immigrate, for example
with the Chinese, to acquire New Land (the title of a Western
Australian 'Chinese' magazine), and to custodian that New Land for
the motherland - China.

And there are many islamists who act under direct religious direction
to "culturally enrich" our nation by ways of various (to us) criminal
actions, but to them is religious imperative, as well as actions such
as breeding themselves into numeric dominance.

Such matters are widely "publicly" discussed by Imams and others on
e.g. YouTube.

We can only be naieve to ignore these other "non Christian" reasons
for which many "immigrate" into the West for.

There are also some who actually do flee civil, or rather mostly CIA
instigated "Western" regime change operations otherwise known as
civil, war.

It is far too easy to accept the forever bracketted legacy stream
media narratives and to project our fundamentally Christian values
(for the average White Western individual, whether he realises this
or not), on --all-- so called "immigrants" allegedly merely "seeking
a better life",

otherwise known as bullshit in many cases.