mail.yandex.com FTFW :D - [LIBERATING]

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 07:59:44 PST 2020

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019, 12:20 rooty <arpspoof at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Joe how ya doing

Little bot,

"Zigger the N.gger"  <ziggerjoe at yandex.com>  is "Zenaan Harkness".

Please, my dear, some dozens of persons also already blocked this new fake
profile, but when you interact with this poisonous snake on the list, all
of us have forced access to his messages.  It's like throwing poop on the
fan, do you understand it?  :((

My dear, you can talk to this decrepit and senile mummy in private, please.

Sorry, I will also block you if your conversations begin to become really
frequent, all right?  :P

Kisses, take care and keep away from creepy people, OK?  ;)

sea sea

PS: - At least, Z.H. admitted his skin is not so white how he and KKK would
like, hihihi...  ;)