Prose: All I can think of are the #Nazis

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Thu Feb 27 17:12:23 PST 2020

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 08:20:18AM -0800, Razer wrote:
> They're keeping #JulianAssange in a glass box, so you think of Eichmann,
> and #Nazis... Because the people persecuting #Assange understand and
> relate to #Nazis, because they are #Nazis. He is obviously not a flight
> or courtroom disruption risk, due to their torturing him like #Nazis do,
> so there's no reason he shouldn't be able to sit next to his lawyer and
> effectively plan a defense, except that the #Nazis want you to think of
> #Nazis when you see him... But all I can think of are the #Nazis who
> have him on display like an animal in a glass box.
>
> https://www.facebook.com/DEAcampaign/videos/205346360871180/

Apropos and very well said!

The more awareness of [flashing] Nazis [gifs], the better..

  "Life's pretty lame-stream without Nazis."
  "For everything else, there's Russians."

  [
   "Billionaire"
   Travie McCoy (feat. Bruno Mars)
   https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/traviemccoy/billionaire.html
   https://vk.com/video60427518_150606302
   ~17MiB

   with no apologies to Travie McCoy :)
  ]

  "Assange"

  I wanna be a Nazi troll, so fricken bad
  Live all the freedoms I never had.
  Uh, I wanna be in that glass box, like Julian Assange
  Speakin truth to power, ever strong

  Oh every time the sheeple shirk
  Their righteous duty to speak truth, yeah.
  A little part of us all dies, oh I
  I swear the world better not break
  For when I speak the truth.