WhooHoo FluMongering: CJR just comes right out and says it

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Thu Feb 27 10:51:01 PST 2020

Downplaying the COVID-19 threat has become a
formulaic cognitive trigger dismissal.

Perhaps wise but there have been disasters in the
past by such wise-ass downplaying: plague, VD,
smallpox, polio, measles, mental illness,
genocide, AIDS, opiods, suicide, environmental
damage, sexual predation, et al.

The worst are intolerant religion and war-making,
this two-backed beast is widely blessed and
boosted by profit-making adherents no matter the
great harm the cause, both sensationalized to the
maximum. Their leaders wear funny-looking
garments and jewelry, are obsessed with rank,
ceremony, public displays and above all
fund-raising by scaring the shit out of people
with endless murdering onslaughts supported by extorted tithes and taxes.

No surprise that journalism sucks up to them, that's its purpose.

This befouling message is behind a paywall, privacy guaranteed by TOS.