[RIP] Katherine Johnson, mathematician and NASA legend, has died.

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 13:17:45 PST 2020

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020, 15:06 Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

>         but nasa is just a weapons manufacturer. They build the missiles
> used to carry nuclear bombs. They, like google qhere your 'friends' work,
> are evil as fuck.

Nasa is not just a weapons manufacturer, my dear.  I thank you for being
very gentle and kind when made a reference to my family's death.  I hate
nuclear bombs and its devasting effects, but I love all about the space
exploration since I was a child, my darling.

You probably know how much I love starry nights and the moon.  In some
moments, I still wait to see ghost riders crossing the skies in constant
fire, or a cute bunny making 'mochi' in the moon (it's a Japanese legend),
or Saint George and the dragon fighting over the moon, or simply lovely
sweet falling stars...  We are just star dust, dear...  :)

There are good and bad people in all the places, my love.  Not only at
Nasa, or at Google.  The human being is very strange in their choices.

My friends deserve my sincere love e devotion.  I don't feel comfortable
anymore about Google and will change a lot of things soon, but my loyalty
is only for my friends, not for the company where they work.

The same about Nasa.  Do you remember how you loved to call my Nasa friends
something like "f*cking Nasists"?  Hahahaha!!!  ;D

I respect their work, but I know that there are very strange things
happening.  I just can wait for the best, but taking care about all the
worst options for the future.

Tender kisses, straight hugs, and much love for you...  <3

Ceci

PS: - Watch "The Witcher", pleaseeee...  It's fun, I swear!