The Verge: Firefox turns controversial new encryption on by default in the US

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Feb 26 10:14:41 PST 2020

On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 18:00:25 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The Verge: Firefox turns controversial new encryption on by default in the US.
> https://www.theverge.com/2020/2/25/21152335/mozilla-firefox-dns-over-https-web-privacy-security-encryption

	guess what? mozilla is evil as fuck too.

	"Mozilla says Firefox will offer a choice of two trusted DNS providers, Cloudflare and NextDNS"

	so your piece of shit article is pretending that there's any kind of 'controversial' 'security' in this, when in reality firefox is connecting their piece of shit browser directly to the NSA.

	then again, I guess it's good news that fucktards in the US get fucked by morcilla and cloudflare.