TDS: World's #1 Weinstein Supporter - #FreeHarvey

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Tue Feb 25 23:01:35 PST 2020

The Daily Stormer is now the world's #1 Harvey Weinstein supporter, calling for the ex Hollywood mogul to be freed.

  “A New Day” – Following Weinstein Lynching, Jew Lawyers Hail Coming Mass Rape Hoax Movement
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/a-new-day-following-weinstein-lynching-jew-lawyers-hail-coming-mass-rape-hoax-movement/
  Andrew Anglin
  Daily Stormer
  February 26, 2020

      #HarveyWeinsteinDidNothingWrong #FreeHarvey

    As I said on Tuesday, following the conviction of Harvey Weinstein for various rape hoaxes, heterosexual sex is now effectively illegal in America (if you’re a man). The message that has been sent to women is that they can now have any man they’ve ever had sex with in prison on a whim.

    Jew lawyers are celebrating the fact that the Weinstein conviction has redefined rape, redefined consent, redefined evidence and opens up an entire new world of rape hoaxing, as they prepare to bring the hammer down on the goyim.

    https://www.timesofisrael.com/weinstein-case-could-influence-other-sex-crime-prosecutions/ :

      New York prosecutors are hailing Harvey Weinstein’s conviction as a pivotal moment that could change the way the legal system views a type of sexual assault case historically considered difficult to prove.

      Most of the women who testified against Weinstein stayed in contact with him — and sometimes had consensual sexual encounters with him — after alleged attacks. None promptly reported his crimes. There was little physical evidence to bolster their stories.

      The jury convicted anyway, finding the producer guilty of raping one woman in 2013 and sexually assaulting another in 2006.

      “This is a new day,” Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. said after the verdict was announced. “Rape is rape whether the survivor reports within an hour, within a year or perhaps never. It’s rape despite the complicated dynamics of power and consent after an assault. It’s rape even if there is no physical evidence.”

    That is to say: it’s rape if she says it’s rape.

    And she can say it is rape for any reason.

    That is now the law.

      While the law recognizes that people can be assaulted by intimate partners in ongoing relationships, those cases have rarely been prosecuted in the past, because they’re difficult to prove, several trial lawyers said. The tide is starting to change, however, as prosecutors take more risks and juries become more aware of the complexities of human behavior.

    Now, they no longer have to be proven.

    Because “believe women.”

      “This case challenges our notions of what is force in a sexual relationship, what is lack of consent in a sexual relationship,” said Paul DerOhannesian, an Albany, New York, defense lawyer, former sex crimes prosecutor and author of a guide to sexual assault trials. He followed the trial coverage and found it telling that one of the first questions from the jury involved the legal definition of “consent” and “forcible compulsion.”

      …

      One of the first witnesses at trial was an expert on victim behavior, who testified that it isn’t unusual for sexual assault victims to continue communicating with their attackers. A decade ago, that type of expert testimony was rarely allowed.

      …

      Criminal defense attorney Richard Kaplan said the New York case could both empower women to come forward and embolden prosecutors to take on tough cases.

      “Now there is a roadmap on how you can win this kind of case,” he said, predicting more people would come forward.

      “There’s always the fear of coming forward, you know, going through a trial, getting beat up and humiliated and then not getting that verdict. Now that they see it can be done, I think more people will come forward and definitely empower the movement.”

    These Jews are just openly saying: “now we’re just going to start prosecuting you all – the floodgates are open, and it’s a free-for-all at this point.”

      Lawyer Carrie Goldberg represents Weinstein accuser Lucia Evans, whose complaint against him was initially part of the indictment, but Vance’s office ultimately dropped her allegations from the case. While Goldberg faults Vance for not sticking with her client, she said the conviction is a “watershed moment” — and a long time coming.

      “I hope that prosecutors, all over this country, and all over the world, look at this case and realize that rape trials can be won,” Goldberg said, “and that these aren’t just ‘he said, she said’ stories, but they’re actually crimes that are winnable and need to be brought.”

    So that’s where we are now.

    This is not me saying that all of the dynamics of rape-hoaxing have change – it is an army of Jew lawyers saying that the dynamics have changed, and that they’re going to do everything in their power to bring a whole new wave of these cases.

    There is going to be an entire new industry formed around it. They are going to set up charities to pay for the lawsuits of rape hoaxers. All of these Jew lawyers are going to take the cases for free. Women are going to be encouraged by organizations, the state, their therapists and church clergy to press charges and have men thrown in prison.

    In my expert advice, you should seriously consider not ever having sex in America ever again.

    We need to organize a strike.

    We men need to get together and simply say that we refuse to participate in this charade. We are human beings.

  Woman Hoaxes Rape After Her Boyfriend Finds Out About Affair
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/woman-hoaxes-rape-after-her-boyfriend-finds-out-about-affair/

    This is an outrage.

    You’re supposed to believe women.

    But we’re told this woman was lying, so we shouldn’t believe her?

    I only ever heard “believe women.” I never heard “check to see if what she is saying is true or not.”

    The fact that a woman is lying DOES NOT mean that we shouldn’t believe her.

    Navy Times:

      https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2020/02/25/woman-pleads-guilty-to-lying-to-ncis-about-rape/
      A Virginia woman who accused a sailor of raping her has now admitted the rape never occurred, according to a recent court filing and a U.S. Department of Justice statement. She accused him of the crime in case her “significant other” found out about their affair.