[RIP] Katherine Johnson, mathematician and NASA legend, has died.

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 11:49:26 PST 2020

Katherine Johnson, mathematician and NASA legend, has died at age 101.

<https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/24/science/katherine-johnson-dead.html>

<
https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/618370/katherine-johnson-nasa-mathematician-dies

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so brave and special, a
real inspiration.  Rest in Peace, my dear.  :'(

c.
Loving.  Caring.  Sharing.  Being Excellent To Each Other And To Our
Hackerspace.  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison