Wikileaks: Julian Assange

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 03:24:55 PST 2020

https://apnews.com/JulianAssange

On 2/25/20, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The USA will make the extraordinary claim...

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/582068295366410240

https://apnews.com/bb8d93bb1c1510b70b0f2c71e93879ca

"
More than 40 jurists from the U.K., the U.S., France and other
countries published a letter Saturday asking the British government
to reject the extradition request. They accused the U.S. of
“extra-territorial overreach” in seeking to prosecute an Australian
who was based in the U.K.
"

Assange lawyer- "Yesterday Mr Assange was handcuffed 11 times,
stripped naked twice at Belmarsh and put in 5 separate holding cells.

“I can’t for the life of me understand why he’s still in prison,” said
John Shipton.

#FreeAssange