Bernie Sanders is (literally, according to CNN) a Russian asset -- Re: Putin: "Big problem - Hillary knows!" - [PEACE] [COMEDY]

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Sun Feb 23 06:39:46 PST 2020

Everybody who has a bone to pick with Hillary 'Cause You'd Be In Jail' Clinton, has either "mysteriously" died, or is literally (according to CNN) a Russian asset.

  Clinton Body Count
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_Body_Count
  https://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php
  http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/THE%20CLINTON%20BODY%20COUNT.pdf
  https://www.conservapedia.com/Clinton_body_count

  ‘Totally sane’: Dems can't make up their minds about who is a supposed 'Russian agent’. Trump? Bernie? Or… both?
  https://www.rt.com/usa/481479-bernie-russia-trump-swalwell/

  CDC: People With Dirt On Clintons Have 843% Greater Risk Of Suicide
  https://babylonbee.com/news/cdc-people-dirt-clintons-843-greater-risk-suicide

  Hillary Clinton Accidentally Posts Condolences For Tulsi Gabbard's Suicide One Day Early
  https://babylonbee.com/news/hillary-clinton-accidentally-posts-condolences-for-tulsi-gabbards-suicide-one-day-early

Everybody that is, except the BabylonBee, who have recently come to love Hillary Clinton:

  We Would Like To State For The Record That Hillary Clinton Is An Upstanding Citizen And A Fine Human Being
  https://babylonbee.com/news/we-would-like-to-state-for-the-record-that-hillary-clinton-is-an-upstanding-citizen-and-a-fine-human-being

(BTW, the life-ending conspiracy theories surrounding Hillary Clinton (totally fake news - she's truly an angel loved by all) are the -real- reason Trump is keeping Assange in Belmarsh max-security jail - it's the only way to protect him from Hillary Rodham Clinton's love for Assange.)

  Hillary Clinton: 'The Only Crime I Ever Committed Was Stealing The Hearts Of The American People'
  https://babylonbee.com/news/hillary-clinton-the-only-crime-i-ever-committed-was-stealing-the-hearts-of-the-american-people