Radical hydrogen-boron reactor leapfrogs current nuclear fusion tech

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Sun Feb 23 01:01:40 PST 2020

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 04:23:36AM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Feb 2020 16:40:52 +1100
> "Zig the N.g" <ziggerjoe at yandex.com> wrote:
>
> >   Tune in Mondays, 3pm, for all the election meddling you can handle!
>
> 	there wasn't any 'election meddling'. Trumpo and putin are 'partners' because the US and russian governments are 'partners'. And they've been 'partners' for a long while
>
> 	https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d8/Tehran_Conference%2C_1943.jpg
>
> 	notice that the non-human abortion sir churchill was half americunt.

Ack.

I'm not sure how we' s'posed to get this comedy show on the road whilst being so dry - I mean don't get me wrong, the Z.g loves dry humour, but at some point it's so dry there's no humour left.

I'll leave it to yer ma and pa to bring you back to Jeebus hey? Just email your phone # to contact at sputniknews.com and they'll hook up the 'Lection Meddlin' Triple N Show :D

Aww sheiiit .. too much joke repetition already perhaps?

Let's try this again:

> 	there wasn't any 'election meddling'. Trumpo and putin are 'partners' because the US and russian governments are 'partners'. And they've been 'partners' for a long while

Not, so, fast.

Ya must ave missed the memo bruh, there's a shirt tonne o' lection meddlin goin on - even an old song about it "There[s A Whole Lotta Meddlin Goin On"!

Did ya ever see a politician NOT meddling in the election? HA! Didnt think so!

  Ball.

  Outta the park!

Your mission, should you choose to double team it bruh, is to meddle in the US elections by sewing turmoil by shilling for Greta Thunberg being ridden into the desert sunset by Jeremy Clarkson, sorry I mean shill for Jesus, bruh :D -- actually, shill for anarchism.

Can you shill for anarchism and remain an anarchist?