Radical hydrogen-boron reactor leapfrogs current nuclear fusion tech

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Sat Feb 22 21:40:52 PST 2020

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 01:08:56AM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Feb 2020 11:57:54 +1100
> "Zig the N.g" <ziggerjoe at yandex.com> wrote:
>
> > So may be Sputnik news would do a South American Misfits show - starring Juan the Discontented :D
>
> 	uh, only trumpo cocksuckers can work for the KGB. You should apply =)

And duh new show takes form ,,, you know you love it:

  The Triple 'N's:  N.ggers, Nazis and Anarchists
  Tune in Mondays, 3pm, for all the election meddling you can handle!

Juan's dad phones Juan, mid-show, live: "You talkin' dey RUSSIANS, boy!?#!??!?  Get cho arse home dis minute, boy!!"

Juan: "Not talkin', papii, I promise now!  Just 'lection meddlin'..."

J.dad: "Oh. Hm. Well. ... Guess dat's ok den, son.  Just 'member now, Jeeesus loves you, son!"

=D :D