[MINISTRY] USA oligarchs go "subtle": WaPo: "It's time to give the elites a bigger say in choosing the president"

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Wed Feb 19 17:50:31 PST 2020

This is one of those moments you try to think of a snarky opener, a hard hitting principle, and/or a short line punch, and the realisation hits that this is an own goal the likes of which is so hard to comprehend, there's nothing one can add:

  It's time to give the elites a bigger say in choosing the president
  Washington Post - Opinions
  https://mobile.twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1230180477056634880/photo/1
  https://mobile.twitter.com/LibertyBlitz/status/1230187699899785216/photo/1

This is the memes literally being written without having to meme-ify the facts, an own goal from the WaPo that demonstrates how disconnected the USA "elites" are, like "let them eat cake" and "because we have money, we know better and you should hand over 'democracy' (what's left of it) to us".

Amazing times we live in...

  WaPo Claims Elites Should Run Elections; Quietly Edits Article After Public Outrage Ensues
  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/wapo-claims-elites-should-run-elections-quietly-edits-article-after-public-outrage-ensues

    ... There’s a reason I take screenshots.

Here's the possibilities with this year's north American election:

  1) Democrats once again steal the nomination from Bernie Sanders one way or another - probably the deal Bloomberg made with party elites, in his intention to hand it over to Hilary, so she can again run against Trump; they'll probably pull out super delegates again, despite promising not to.
     In this scenario, the destruction of the US Democratic party is all but complete, and all bets are off - Tulsi and Bernie could literally start a new Democratic party and probably have more success than most other scenarios.

  2) Somehow, the Dems decide to let the popular candidate (Bernie) actually receive the nomination, and the most hilarious media double talk the world has ever seen, begins, where (((the triple bracketted media))) are ordered to shill for Trump, since no sane oligarch supports 85% tax on hisself nor nationalisation of any of "his" assets (electricity grids, gas networks, etc).

Now -that's- hysterical :D

Sadly, since comedy scenario 2) is so embarrassing to the legacy media, we'll probably see scenario 1) - not that it will change the outcome in November one iota (except for the further destruction of the "Democratic" party) :D