The Z.g disavows TheDailyStormer - Anglin proposes child with Sultana Ilhan Omar

Z.g the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Sat Feb 15 17:14:56 PST 2020

This is NOT funny - our favourite Huwaite Neon Nationalist is offering for a love child with Sultana Ilhan Omaha!

The outrage does not stop in 2020!

  BDS - Boycott Daily Stormer!

  No more Anglin love children with Somalians!

Literally literal:

  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/greasy-conservakikes-attempt-to-ambush-sultana-ilhan-berate-her-advisor-on-desire-to-crush-jews/

    ... WHY ILHAN?

    You’re too good for such an out of shape Jewlike nerd, my queen.

    I’ve told Ilhan to hit me up.

    If we have a child, he will have the rapier wit of a Nazi and the brutal savagery of a ruthless Somalian pirate.

Do NOT read this article - it signals the literal end of TDS, lads!

Oceans of tears are being shed around the world right now...