Life writes the memes - Netanyahu, multiple partners, teenage girls, and Weinstein

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Fri Feb 14 23:24:50 PST 2020

Life writes the memes as corona bird soup reminds us we're human.

>From the grinning Israeli president picture not attached dept:

  Netanyahu on Nighttime Strikes Against Syria: ‘Maybe It Was Belgian Air Force’
  https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/202002141078314407-netanyahu-on-nighttime-strikes-against-syria-maybe-it-was-belgian-air-force/
  https://www.rt.com/news/480881-syria-netanyahu-belgian-military/
     Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has dismissed reports that his military launched a missile attack on the Syrian capital, Damascus, saying that perhaps the “Belgian Air Force” was responsible.

     In an interview with Radio Haifa on Friday, Netanyahu said he didn’t know “what happened last night” and that “maybe it was the Belgian Air Force” that launched missiles over Syria.

     “I don’t comment on one operation or another,” he added.

     ... The Israeli military launched a similar attack on Damascus last week, prompting Syria to activate its air defenses. In that instance, the Russian military reported that Tel Aviv had endangered a Damascus-bound passenger jet carrying 172 people and was forced to conduct an emergency landing.

>From the "but what if all 10 'lifetime' partners where in the one night" and Darwinism in action departments - and when we say action, we really mean "action":

  Having 10 or More Lifetime Sexual Partners Linked to Increased Risk of Cancer
  https://sputniknews.com/society/202002141078319014-having-10-or-more-lifetime-sexual-partners-linked-to-increased-risk-of-cancer/

>From the May Be the Gray Brigade Will Save Us dept of living your bucket list now dept:

  'I’m Going to Moscow': 100-year Old US Veteran Wants to Share Victory Day With Russians
  https://sputniknews.com/interviews/202002141078310643-im-going-to-moscow-100-year-old-us-veteran-wants-to-share-victory-day-with-russians/

    ... "I realised that I am very lucky that I am here. I was injured twice and here I am - I am 100 years old still able to talk to you," he said. "I want to get this message out to everybody so we don’t have to do this over again and somehow we settle things in a way that we can live together - and that’s important to me."

    ... "I always had good feelings for them [Russians]. Actually, I only met the Russians momentarily… only a few Soviet soldiers came over to our side of the river," he said. "It was just a talking group that came over. I myself personally did not have a contact where I could talk with the people. I was there and actually hoping that they would ask me to translate, but we always had many nationalities in every company, so they had other people that were qualified."

    "It [the meeting on the Elbe River] was very important because we had to take over and try to help each other because so much stuff was destroyed, so many people were lost and they needed help for each other and so for a while there was cooperation and what not," the veteran pointed out.

    "Later on, things changed, but that’s politics. We can’t do politics, I don’t do politics," he said.

    ... "I take history as it really happened. I don’t try to change history. Whatever happened, happened. And I will not change it. I will give the story as I know it but the politicians do something else," the veteran pointed out. "You know, politicians - they say words good to say that day."

And from the Battle of the Sexes is Finally Over dept:

  Teenage Girls are More Likely to Use Violence, and Harass Their Partners, Than Boys, Study Finds
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/teenage-girls-are-more-likely-to-use-violence-and-harass-their-partners-than-boys-study-finds/
  https://www.studyfinds.org/digital-dating-abuse-many-teens-more-often-boys-are-being-harassed-online-by-a-partner/

    ... Perhaps surprisingly, the study also noted that boys (32.3%) appear to be experiencing this type of abuse more often than girls (23.6%). Across all variations, boys were more likely to have experienced a form of digital dating abuse. In fact, boys were also more likely to have experienced physical aggression from their partner. Besides these gender fluctuations, researchers didn’t find any significant demographic differences regarding rate of digital abuse among varying races, ages, or sexual orientations.

[Boys tend to be romantic sops soaking up all the "females are delicate flowers" propaganda, using many tricks from the book to deny the reality in front of their faces. Wake up buttercup - at least, if you want a good and functional relationship...]

And from the cold hard gold digging dept, Weinstein's defence nails it:

    The prosecution’s task has been complicated because the women he’s charged with assaulting didn’t abandon Weinstein after the alleged encounters.

    In her closing argument Thursday, Weinstein lawyer Donna Rotunno accused prosecutors of creating an alternate universe that “strips adult women of common sense, autonomy, and responsibility.”

    “In this script the powerful man is the villain and he’s so unattractive and large, that no woman would ever want to sleep with him voluntarily. Regret does not exist in this world, only regret renamed as rape.” Rotunno said in remarks that went on for more than 4½ hours.

  Closing Remarks Given at Weinstein Rape Hoax Trial
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/closing-remarks-given-at-weinstein-rape-hoax-trial/
  https://apnews.com/90fad8e74ad7165ccebb6e5a58693221

    ... This case is so clear cut, that it is damning to our society that it ever went to trial. If he actually gets convicted, then you might as well just all cut your dicks off now, because any man who has sex with a woman will be effectively guilty of rape, years later, under whatever circumstances.