HAPPY VALENTINES DAY SEA SEA

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 23:15:06 PST 2020

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020, 23:32 rooty <arpspoof at protonmail.com> wrote:

> To the only "chick" in this wonderful community happy Valentine's day

Thank you very much, dear.  I am not the only girl here, rooty.  All of
them deserve the same tenderness and sweet messages of love, wishing a
Happy Valentine's Day.  <3

I am not intelligent like Cari, Stef, Marina, Ruby, hmm...  I don't
remember the name of that Pirate Party's sweet girl who likes anime and the
name of that brave Australian girl who is finally married with the woman
that she loves.  <3

I ask pardon to all the awesome, amazing, astonishing women on this list,
but it's 04h00, a.m., here and I am very wasted and too sleepy for making
searches.  Sorry, I think I don't remember my own name in this moment,
hahaha!!!  ;D

I love each one of you.  All of you inspired me a lot and I respect your
life stories, your studies, your advices, your messages...  I am really
very, very grateful for sharing a moment of your lives teaching us
something.  It's always a pleasure knowing your ideas.  <3

Well, I am very late with the reading of this discussion list and several
others, but I can wish love, inner peace, and freedom all the days of the
year, all the days of our lives, to all the girls and boys here.  <3

Luv rooty

Much love for you too, little bot.  Warm snugglehugs and sweet kisses to
wish you a good night, full of dreams and stars...  <3

Always yours,
sea sea.

PS:  -  Jeez, I never understand English and its strange relationship with
animals.  A chick is a girl.  A chicken is a coward.  A cock is a penis.  A
pussy is a vagina, not a cute kitten.  Doggie style is not being happy like
a puppy.  Uff...  Maybe someday I learn English decently, hahaha!!!  ;D