one way blogs - OWB - Re: git based dark web (Tor) "one way" blog/ document dump/ wordpress?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Feb 13 15:22:46 PST 2020

Jurisdictions:

User visible blog names might contain the jurisdiction, say:

  AUS.MyExMateJimIsABastard.OwBloggPlt23jf.onion/...
  MyExMateJimIsABastard.OwBloggPlt23jf.onion/AU/...

and then if an Australian court issues an injunction against "$CODE.MyExMateJimIsABastard.OwBloggPlt23jf.onion/", and an Australian OWB node operator receives a copy of that injunction, she might choose to take down the blog "MyExMateJimIsABastard" in order to comply with that court order.

Of course, other nodes in Australia, and nodes around the world, would be unlikely to receive that injunction, and some in other countries won't be able to be easily found by the person who obtained the court injunction, and even less easily serve the injunction upon those node operators, and Boris from Vladisvostok prolly give exactly "no" fucks even if he was "served" say by email.

Each node could (should?) give a helpful email address to which such "legal notices" can be emailed say

  "You may email legal or bitching notices to IDGAF at dev.null.au
  For your grievance to be read by me, you MUST precisely and clearly state
  your grievance with this blog, the name of the blog, your full name and
  address for legal service, and the name of a police officer at your local
  police station.

  Failure to provide the required details will cause your grievance to be
  ignored.

  If your grievance is considered vexatious by me, a complaint may be filed
  against you with your local police officer, after I personally verify his
  or her station, name and rank.

  If expressing your grievance fails to improve your feelz, consider literally
  screaming at the sky for that hearty cathartic experience that only a good
  scream and a cry can give you."