OPCW down in flames -- Re: Wikileaks: Syria chemical "attack", bogus OPCW report -- Re: 60 Missles, 60 Seconds, $100M

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Feb 13 05:57:56 PST 2020

OPCW down in flames (thankfully), along with the USA's Douma, Syria "fake news" narrative.

Shocking threats to (now former) OPCW senior members and their family and children:

      “I fear those behind the crimes that have been perpetrated in
      the name of ‘humanity and democracy,’” the official confided,
      “they will not hesitate to do harm to me and my family, they
      have done worse, many times, even in the UK… I don’t want to
      expose my self and my family to their violence and revenge, I
      don’t want to live in fear of crossing the street!”

John Bolton (recent USA NSC "advisor") gots an OPCW look in with this
one little "violent threats upon your family" trick against then-
first Director-General of the OPCW, Jose Bustani:

      The US intervention at the OPCW could possibly violate the
      chemical weapons convention, which forbids state parties from
      attempting to influence investigations. It would not be the
      first time Washington has attempted to bully the OPCW into
      submission. During the run-up to the invasion of Iraq in 2002,
      the George W. Bush administration engineered the ouster of the
      OPCW’s First Director-General, Jose Bustani.
      https://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/14/world/to-ousted-boss-arms-watchdog-was-seen-as-an-obstacle-in-iraq.html

      The Bush administration was concerned that Bustani’s
      negotiations with Iraq about allowing international inspectors
      could undermine its plans for war.

      Bustani later revealed that John Bolton, then an under
      secretary of state, had personally threatened him and his
      family with violent retaliation.
      https://theintercept.com/2018/03/29/john-bolton-trump-bush-bustani-kids-opcw/

      The US pressure on the OPCW over Douma also took place under
      Bolton’s watch. When the US bombed Syria in April 2018 and
      pressured OPCW officials just three months later, Bolton was in
      the midst of his first months as President Donald Trump’s
      National Security Advisor.  (Bustani, meanwhile, was among a
      group of panelists who heard direct testimony from Alex at a
      gathering convened by the Courage Foundation in October 2019.)
      https://couragefound.org/2019/10/opcw-panel-statement/

America the bully.

A bully is fundamentally weak, fears the truth, and lives in shame.

This is the USA.

This is why the empire must end, and thankfully one, and now a few on
the world stage, have stood long enough without being murdered that
the uni polar world's end is quite near.

Prepare yourself wisely - change comes soon.

The rest of the comprehensive OPCW take down here:

  New Leaks Shatter OPCW's Attacks On Douma Whistleblowers
  https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/new-leaks-shatter-opcws-attacks-douma-whistleblowers
  Authored by Aaron Maté via TheGrayZone.com,
  https://thegrayzone.com/2020/02/11/new-leaks-shatter-opcws-attacks-douma-whistleblowers/

    ... Western media outlets complicit in cover-up

    The OPCW’s unprecedented rebuke of two career officials has
    received a warm reception in mainstream media outlets that have
    carefully ignored the OPCW scandal to date, turning a blind eye
    as one explosive internal document after another appeared on
    Wikileaks.

    Though the scandal was itself a product of disclosures by the
    OPCW’s own staff, The Guardian bizarrely described it instead as
    “a Russia-led campaign” that has now “been dealt a blow” by the
    OPCW’s inquiry. The New York Times published reports by Reuters
    and the Associated Press that also aired the inquiry’s
    conclusions without a scintilla of critical scrutiny.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/07/inquiry-strikes-blow-to-russian-denials-of-syria-chemical-attack
    https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020/02/06/world/europe/06reuters-syria-security-chemicalweapons.html?searchResultPosition=1
    https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2020/02/06/world/europe/ap-eu-chemical-weapons-confidentiality-breach.html?searchResultPosition=3

    ... As the email by a “former senior official at the OPCW” –
    someone who was not among the pair of dissenting inspectors –
    made clear, fear within the organization is almost as profound as
    the pressure to self-censor and conform to the dominant
    narrative.

    The experience of the OPCW’s first director-general, Jose Bustani
    – who was ousted from his position after direct threats from John
    Bolton to him and his family – attests to the threats these new
    whistleblowers face. When Bustani heard Alex’s testimony, he came
    away from the meeting firmly convinced that something had gone
    extremely wrong at the OPCW.
    https://couragefound.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Analytical-Points.pdf

        “The convincing evidence of irregular behaviour in the OPCW
        investigation of the alleged Douma chemical attack confirms
        doubts and suspicions I already had,” Bustani said after
        the session.

        “The picture is certainly clearer now, although very
        disturbing.” Bustani added that he hoped the Douma
        revelations “will catalyse a process by which the
        [OPCW] can be resurrected to become the independent and
        non-discriminatory body it used to be.”

Thank you Aaron Maté!