git based dark web (Tor) "one way" blog/ document dump/ wordpress?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Feb 13 03:56:26 PST 2020

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 06:00:21AM -0500, John Young wrote:
> By design of the internet nothing can be done on it that is not traceable, any
> suggestion otherwise by default sustains the fiction of untraceability.

Indeed.

> The current Joshua Schulte trial testimony by CIA witnesses continues to spew
> disinformation about this, as if the prosecution has been initiated to delude
> internet users, mavericks, hackers, coders, administrators, programmers,
> developers.
>
> In February 11 testimony a CIA witness claimed 120-150 agency developers were
> busy coding malware for deployment.

Replaced Vault 7 already no doubt..

> Schulte lawyer questioning CIA witness:
>
> "Q. And malware is just a way to infect another system, correct?
> A. Yes.
> Q. How many developers were there developing malware?
> A. I would say probably 120 to 150."
>
> https://documentcloud.org/documents/6775056-20200211.htm (pages 20-21)
>
> To be sure, CIA officers lie, spread disinfo, swear to tell the truth, run
> misleading prosecution operations, run leak sites and anonymizers, post to
> mail lists, inundate social media, groom informers, pay bribes, coerce
> resisters into betraying associates, hire the most vociferous opponents,
> implant bullshit on Wikipedia and Wayback, issue distortionate books, film,
> tv, theater, so forth. Git, Full-Disclosure, Dark Web, alternatives to
> internet as watering holes, stings, recruitment hangouts, why even this very
> cess pit. Trust us.

Fair point.

This is a personal intention and your thoughts prompt "who is my adversary?", the answer being "the possible manifestation of the threat of legal injunction in an Australian court" (obtained by an evil SOB who's a dangerous child in an adults body and has caused much financial harm to many people).

That's the specific threat model.

This could apply to others in other jurisdictions.

So long as a blog entry is under the blogger's control, the blogger is under potential legal (injunctive) threat - i.e., the threat of a legal injunction to "remove that blog!"

Thus the concept "one way blog", where every change (or "deletion") simply creates a new blog entry, and does not delete any old entry.

And to escape $LOCAL_LEGAL_JURISDICTION, the blog should be auto-mirrored to various disparate, multi-polar jurisdictions.

The blog content being "(generally) statutorily lawful and factual material, which a private individual may personally object to in such a way as they are motivated to try to obtain an Injunction from a $LOCAL_COURT.

A one way blog should mean that at worst the Australian blog can be "updated" (with a new or replacement blog entry), or taken offline completely, and yet the additional duplicates around the world remain, outside of reach of local jurisdiction.

Nothing embarrassing to the empire, so no helo-gunships.

Possible names:

  - one way blog

  - speak your facts

  - one way facts