[WAR] [PEACE] Rando Syrian town farmers object to US military patrol - bombed to the stone ages, YEAH!#@!

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Wed Feb 12 20:25:55 PST 2020

DIS what I's talkin bout muffaduckers, teach dem peasants a muffaduckin lesson yeah!

  Team America - America, F#@k Yeah!
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk

Soap, the completely (((independant))) US army was just mosying around in Syria, takin dey oil.

Ahh .. I mean -protecting- the oil.

Hmm, no that's right, according to Donald "I promise to bring the troops home" Trump, "we" are literally there literally taking Syrian oil.  Did I mention literally?

It obviously really frustrating, but 'casionly, as you patrol some tiny goat farming town in Syria as you protect, I mean take Syrian oil (it was just -there- already), some dum rando farmer gets annoyed and starts shouting "Why you in Syria?!!" and of course "we" have to protect ourselves against such aggression - we thoroughly taught those pesky rebellious oil thieving goat farmers a lesson - one young boy shot to death, though we only managed to injure his dad/uncle/friend/whoever the hell he was.

Can't have no sand n.ggers stealing our oil now can we?!#  F#@k no!  Team America muffaduckers!!

And just to REALLY send a message to future rebellious oil theives (it's OUR oil!) we bombed that village into the stone age - yeehaw muffaduckers:

  US Jet Caught on Video After Allegedly Pounding Syrian Army Positions in Qamishli
  https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/202002131078299696-us-jet-caught-on-video-after-allegedly-pounding-syrian-army-positions-in-qamishli/

    A conflict between local residents and US troops early on Wednesday in a Syrian village of Khirbet Ammo near the border town of Qamishli saw one child killed and one civilian injured. US troops reportedly opened fire after local residents attempted to protest the passage of a US convoy which had entered an area controlled by Syrian authorities.

    According to the Russian Centre for Syrian Reconciliation, the Russian servicemen prevented further escalation and ensured the exit of the US military convoy in the direction of a US base in Haseke province.
    https://sputniknews.com/russia/202002101078273189-putin-praises-russian-diplomats-for-contributing-to-stabilisation-in-syria/

      A military journalist, meanwhile, published footage alleging a US airstrike on Syrian army positions in Qamishli. The video appears to show an F-15E jet belonging to the US Air Force flying over the area. The journalist claimed that this jet dropped a bomb as a warning to the Syrian army. An attack, however, was not captured on video.

    ... There has been no statement issued from the US-led coalition regarding the footage. According to Operation Inherent Resolve spokesman Myles Caggins, the US-led coalition in Syria opened fire on civilians "in self-defense". Caggins said the coalition was investigating the incident.

You just -know- how "Russian servicemen prevented further escalation" - they put themselves smack bang at the epicentre of need, and dial in air fire on their own position if the opposition (that's "we" unfortunately) don't back down.

Just as well this USA presence in Syria ain't never not got no NUTHIN to do with Israel - people might be askin questions.

  Peasant children exercisin free speech in France?  Declare Blasphemy.

  Syrian farmer peasants ask troubling question?  The M16 muffas :D  F#@< Yeah!

  For every other kind o evil, there's Google.