Coronavirus Data Pimps

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Feb 12 19:30:12 PST 2020

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 11:20:38AM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 09, 2020 at 03:11:45PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > On Wed, Feb 05, 2020 at 08:06:57PM -0500, grarpamp wrote:
> > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GenBank
> > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GISAID
> >

> > Coronavirus confirmed deaths has grown at a moderate 2.1% per day -
> > exactly 2.1%, every single day, as in, as close to 2.1% as the
> > numbers allow. Precisely every single day :D
> >
> > This is one of the more compliant viruses the world has seen, 'at's
> > fer surely (oh well, it touched 2.0% for 3 days to be precise):
> >
> >   Massaged Numbers?
> >   https://www.zerohedge.com/health/coronavirus-super-spreader-infects-57-hospital-china-continues-refuse-cdc-help

> >     #coronavirus is master of math!
> >     1/30: 170/7821 = 2,1%,
> >     1/31: 213/9800 = 2,1%,
> >     2/01: 259/11880 = 2,1%,
> >     2/02: 304/14401 = 2,1%,
> >     2/03: 361/17238 = 2,1%,
> >     2/04: 429/20471 = 2,1%,
> >     2/05: 493/24441 = 2,1%
> >     2/06: 564/28605 = 2,1%
> >     Right now: 724/34677 AGAIN = 2,1%... pic.twitter.com/YczIRSig0L
> >       — 22 (@Charlie_Box) February 8, 2020

> >       The streets in Shanghai, population 24 million, are empty.
> >
> >       60 million people are quarantined not even able to leave their
> >       houses. That is equivalent to no one in California, Illinois,
> >       and Wisconsin being locked in, unable to go to work. The
> >       economic hit will be enormous.
> >
> >     I just cannot believe this would happen over the reported 700
> >     dead.
> >
> >     In case you missed it, please see 50,000 New Coronavirus
> >     Infections Per Day in China.
> >     https://moneymaven.io/mishtalk/economics/50-000-new-coronavirus-infections-per-day-in-china-xXGk0yLLHk-vflt-E0fD-w
>

> Sure enough, perfect quadratic increases in "hold my Corona" virus death counts, continue day by day:
>
>   Body Count Bull$hit
>   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/body-count-bullhit
>   https://www.epsilontheory.com/body-count/
>
> Which is mildly humorous as "All epidemics take the form of an exponential function, not a quadratic function."

Coronaspiracy, to coronafact.  Dat's quite a jump....

  China Reports Huge Jump In New Coronavirus Infections And Deaths; Oil, Stocks Tumble
  2020-12-02
  https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/china-reports-huge-jump-new-coronavirus-infections-deaths-oil-stocks-tumble-gold-soars
  http://wjw.hubei.gov.cn/fbjd/dtyw/202002/t20200213_2025581.shtml

Bird soup, muffas, bird soup :D  :

  Dozens Of Dead Birds Seized From Luggage Of Passenger Traveling From Beijing To Washington DC
  Wed, 02/12/2020 - 20:45
  https://www.zerohedge.com/health/dozens-dead-birds-seized-luggage-passenger-traveling-beijing-washington-dc

    We're not quite sure the Chinese have the right idea for containing the climate of disease and virii coming out of their country. After all, what good is wearing a surgical mask on a flight when you have crammed several dozen dead birds into a bag for a 10 hour plus flight to the United States?

    That's exactly what happened two weeks ago: U.S. Customs and Border Patrol, in the midst of the coronavirus outbreak, seized a bag of dead birds that was being carried in the luggage of an airline passenger traveling from China to Washington D.C. on January 27.

    The birds were packaged in a bag that had cartoon images on it and was seized at Dulles Airport from a passenger, who was arriving from Beijing, according to the NY Post. The passenger claimed that the birds were "cat food" and that he was planning to bring them to Maryland after his flight.

    [Picture of those actual birds not attached - you do NOT want to see that picture!]

    Birds from China are (obviously) not allowed in the U.S. for fear of spreading the avian flu. The birds were "destroyed by incineration" with approval from the USDA.