Epstein's jobs

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 09:39:19 PST 2020

Art dealer
Drug-dealer
Orgy resort host
Philanthropist
Air taxi service

Some of these people are stupid enough to agree to calling cocaine
cheese pizza as a code name.

In a proper revolution these people would all be squeezed out for
their incompetence (in a totalitarian revolution, random people would
be taken off the street to fill their jobs).  It is unlikely that
would ever happen, but the argument that you know what kind of
criminal someone is by hanging around them from time to time is a bit
incredible.

It is still a bit funny that none of these people are capable of
handling their own affairs to the extent that they can't rent out
mansions to host their own parties using their own staff, or even talk
to the help to see if they are treated fairly, or even legalize
cocaine in a small portion of their own cities.

I do not think if New York was vaporized anyone would notice or mind.

To prove it, I don't think anyone will react to the previous sentence
by moving a single inch.