More evidence that the US has a secret bioweapons program than there is a massive secret Hollywood making deep fakes

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 11:14:00 PST 2020

I realize knowledge of economics has corroded to the point that
everyone thinks everything you want is sitting in an Amazon warehouse
and you can order it the next day, but that isn't the case. It is
possible that the program is only for peaceful research, but if so,
where are the peace dividends? Don't tell me we've created airborne
HIV faster than a vaccine or treatment for normal HIV.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/russia-says-u-s-expanding-bioweapons-labs-in-europe/