Report: Outbreak Of "Misinformed Fuckwit" Spreading 10K times Faster Than Coronavirus

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Feb 8 20:09:03 PST 2020

"TORONTO – Public health officials in Toronto have confirmed its first
50,000 cases of being a misinformed fuckwit as xenophobic conspiracy
theories and tales of false cures continue to spread across social media.

“Becoming a complete moron during an infectious disease outbreak is far
more viral than we first thought,” said Dr. Jeanne Smith of Toronto
Public Health. “Fact resistance is abnormally high especially among the
dullard population, and the bottom 5% of your graduating high school class.”

Tens of thousands of people were affected by a novel fake news claim
that the Chinese government was developing coronavirus at Canada’s
National Microbiology Lab leaving at least 10,000 people stupider.

Patients are usually asymptomatic until they open their mouths or start
tweeting.

Aunts spreading rumours about 100% natural cures for the virus on
Facebook have been quarantined while racist uncles at dinner tables were
ball-gagged as a precaution.

“Our epidemiologists are working hard to identify idiot zero, but there
might be more sporadic outbreaks of coronavirus-related imbecility,”
added Dr. Smith.

Meanwhile, health officials are dreading teaching the population a
complicated prevention technique: washing your hands."

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2020/01/report-outbreak-of-idiocy-spreading-10000-times-faster-than-coronavirus/