The FAX by mailinglist

Anonymous Remailer (austria) mixmaster at remailer.privacy.at
Tue Feb 4 11:03:59 PST 2020

Facts are important.  There is an idea that they are becoming bifurcated and will soon be obsolete.  I think this is a false idea.  A truth is only as true as the ideas surrounding it.

Following are 5 links.  In order of creation and a short description of each.  They are hosted on Google servers, so they should be safe and work.  Take the time and precautions you see fit.  I have.

Disney Disabled Services Letter.pdf  A letter to Disneyland's disabled services:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qc2h_Z5ZYKefjRgJ_Ahfp0uU8r2O5-JV-R_SvbDVf6A/edit?usp=sharing

1fTx0DDN.txt & dontdoanythingaboutthisplease.txt are the same document, a letter to CIA Director Haspel:
 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DlaL5oONIH0mB_vUamNbcMLrmwsPbhttfzTVILgiNXc/edit?usp=sharing

jiminiproject.pdf  - An AI (patent pending)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15t_fHDgwa06bB4w0tWKoZZR8kjrJYxeB/view?usp=sharing

Business letter.pdf a letter to Chelsea Manning sent to her jail cell in Virginia by mail, with a copy sent to her lawyer via twitter messenger:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CsvbTWchuMlaJLIb06iqKfRImG1tC3p6uZVZU0wil0Y/edit?usp=sharing

A list of Fax numbers I have sent these documents to. Sorting by Date or phone will give you a good idea of where I was trying to communicate to. The "Done - Good" tab at the bottom is only successful faxes with page count confirmations as copied from my account:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bexjO2Q_Zyd3Y15DpuC6xWuD6ViztzWWn0SwSaBtaM0/edit?usp=sharing

There are other facts, but these are some of mine.  Please look into this.

Thank you.& Aloha

-Rob