Luongo embraces "inner fascist", whitewashes Zuckerberg! - [MINISTRY]

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Mon Feb 3 22:53:33 PST 2020

So Luongo, ever in search of a contrarian headline to bait his clicks
with, again embraces his inner fascist, whitewashing FaceBook's
Zuckerberg, whilst justifying "rando bans - as long as they're 'fair'
bannings":

  "But, Zuckerberg is a pawn. He’s neither the problem nor the
   solution. Soros is the problem and we have to remember this
   at all times. While being banned from Twitter or Facebook for
   stupid reasons is unfair, so what."

  Peak Facebook, Peak Soros, Or Just Peak Globalism?
  https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/peak-facebook-peak-soro-or-just-peak-globalism

The anti-Soros thesis is reasonably solid, but assisting Zuckerberg's
future USA presidential election campaign (just not in 2020) is
insanity personified.

Luongo's error is evidenced in the following words:

  "Life isn’t fair, but it doesn’t mean we hand an already corrupt,
   incompetent and failing government more power to control the
   content we have access to."

Which are prima facie words which ought, in principle, be supported,
yet in the context Luongo uses them, misses the fundamental abuse of
power in play by the Silicon Valley behemoths - they claim "carrier"
status, then go about banning those with political views "which are
not sanctioned on the platform"; they wants to have their cake and
eat it too - being able to capriciously ban users, accounts, and
those with literally millions of followers, whilst at the same time
being not held accountable for the content on their platforms, and in
the face of their goverment supported monopoly positions.

Luongo claims that FaceBook (et al) are "amoral", which ignores the
extraordinarily partisan bannings and censorship which they conduct.
At least Luongo admits that the "freedom of political debate" on
FaceBook is an illusion:

  "Wall St. is amoral. They aren’t ideologues like Soros. They go
   where the money is. And the money is still in a version of
   Facebook that allows the illusion of political debate."

Fundamentally we must engage meat space, inventing a pathway to
transition the sheeple to actual "free communication" platforms.