Did Dzhokhar Tsarnaev use the same gun that killed JFK?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Feb 3 19:12:37 PST 2020

On 2/3/20 12:11 PM, coderman wrote:
> [...]

FYI, Tsarnaev's family was in the US because they helped somehow
(details not available, but the following fact is available) with the
CIA's Chechen dirty war/theater hostage-taking/bombing KKKamPain.

The Russians allegedly used the Psycho-mimetic known on the street in
the 60s as "STP" (BZ was the Pentagon's codename I believe) as an
incapacitating agent in one of those hostage taking incidents.

Wikipedia has ENTIRELY scrubbed the US military's use of it or even
mention that the US military investigated using it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,5-Dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine but NBC
DOES mention it's development by Edgewood arsenal and some other details
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3340693/t/bz-its-history-symptoms-effects/

It's worthwhile mentioning at this screed-like juncture that the
Pentagon and CIA have been editing wikipedia entries from their own
domains with the blessing of Wikipedia, and have been doing so for over
a decade (at least)
https://www.google.com/search?&q=the+Pentagon+and+CIA+have+been+editing+wikipedia+entries

Rr