Putin: "Big problem - Hillary knows!" - [PEACE] [COMEDY]

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Sun Feb 2 14:54:05 PST 2020

Word "wow", in just now, from Moscow:

  "Wow! Big problem, Hillary has 'urge' - must be Tulsi time
   already !?#!"

  Can Bernie And Tulsi Survive Hillary's "Urge" To Save The DNC?
  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/can-bernie-and-tulsi-survive-hillarys-urge-save-dnc

      "Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of
      warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of
      the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long,
      have finally come out from behind the curtain.
      It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t
      cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly."

         — Tulsi Gabbard 🌺 (@TulsiGabbard) October 18, 2019
         https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1185289626409406464?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

    Gabbard throws down the gauntlet here outing Hillary as the
    mastermind behind the DNC strategy of allowing the current crop
    of future losers to fall all over themselves to alienate as many
    centrist voters as possible.

    This paves the way for Hillary to swoop in on her broom, pointed
    hat in hand, and declare herself the savior of the Democratic
    Party’s chances to defeat Donald Trump next November.

Surely Hillary wouldn't be running on an urge to keep outta jail?

As the number of Hillary Clinton body doubles increases (see photo in
original article for one double - there are at least 3 Hillarys doing
the rounds - I guess since she struggles to remain conscious and not
trip over smooth floors...), Hillary's "urge" grows.

The amount of money being spent for Hillary is truly impressive -
especially the latest alleged 'hat in the ring' from Mini Mike B -
all just to try to keep Bernie at bay and provide a viable pathway
for  Hillary "'Cause You'd Be In Jail" Clinton.

You've heard of Breaking Bad, now have a laugh with Barking Mad, the
true tale of Hillary Clinton's dozens of attempts to avoid legal
service, arrest and jail, her subsequent commitment (she's a very
committed woman) to the Brokensaw Psychiatric Quantannimoh Bae
Facility, and be sure to stay tuned for Season 2 - Hillary's
over a dozen thrilling Quantannimoh Bae escape attempts.

Rumour has it the finalé grants her Quantannimoh laundry privileges,
in no small part due to her animated uncontrolled flailing being put
to effective use to wash the orange man bad linen for her fellow
inmates.