[OBORONA-SPAM] Re: Cryptocurrencies: alpha-11 US-Public System released

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Feb 2 13:38:15 PST 2020

On Sun, 02 Feb 2020 09:36:06 +0000
"other.arkitech" <other.arkitech at protonmail.com> wrote:

> I do projects based on this platform for a living. In business there exist collaborations and devs from other companies are working with the source code under a standard NDA. This approach is ok in this context.

	no it isn't. NDAs are not legitimate contracts. And a lot of 'business activity' is criminal activity.

> I am really surprised that 'Automatic updates' is a thing for you. But if you have a better idea to have a distributed network in sync go ahead an explain. If you answer to this I hope you don't consider any manual step in the loop because only a small fraction would care or bother to pull updates.

	Few  people care about updating 'your' software? Maybe your software isn't worth updating then.

> Remember that we are talking about an embedded device, a dedicated piece of hardware running a system where the features are what you're missing to consider, blinded by considerations that you would only use when installing software in your workstation computer.

	What's the difference between 'embedded device' and 'workstation computer'? Rhetorical question...

> I don't think you have understood the sybil prevention based on IP4 for a blockhainn where consensus does not make distinctions based on CPU power, nor stake, but works for all node without discrimination.

	If you identify users by IP then you can have some sort of 'sybil resistance'. Oops, so users are identified by IP to some unspecified degree?

> The only reason you call it garbage is because you don't care to understand leave alone finding valuable comments.

	You are failing to find the value in my comments. So again, closed source, NDAs, remote control, tor, all those things are garbage. The fact that you are willing to use them gives your game away.

> I don't thing you've seen any other crypto running on inexpensive hardware with a true flat structure (no delegate nodes, no bias at all)

	You don't have any serious documentation and your system is 'closed source'. Plus your understanding of political philosophy isn't impressive.

	If you want to be taken seriously then clearly explain what, exactly, is the nature of the 'solution' you're advertising.