[OBORONA-SPAM] Re: Cryptocurrencies: alpha-11 US-Public System released

other.arkitech other.arkitech at protonmail.com
Sun Feb 2 01:36:06 PST 2020

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Sunday, February 2, 2020 4:09 AM, Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Sun, 2 Feb 2020 11:20:45 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net wrote:
>
> > The question folks will want answered is "why should I sign an NDA,
> > just to look at code or to write some modules?"
> > But again, perhaps we are missing something between the language
> > barriers...
>
> "automatic updates", NDAs, 'privacy' reliant on the tor network, closed source, and all that as building blocks for some vague political end. It's not really impressive. I don't think I'm having trouble understanding his proposals.
>
> So I guess arkitech can offer an 'NDA' which is actually a null and void 'agreement' (like any other kind of IP garbage) and I can just laugh. And, my english is of course less than stellar but I'll assume my point gets across anyway.

I do projects based on this platform for a living. In business there exist collaborations and devs from other companies are working with the source code under a standard NDA. This approach is ok in this context.

You can forget about taxation, I unfortunately used this word at the beginning and its meaning has nothing to do with current politics or govs.

I am really surprised that 'Automatic updates' is a thing for you. But if you have a better idea to have a distributed network in sync go ahead an explain. If you answer to this I hope you don't consider any manual step in the loop because only a small fraction would care or bother to pull updates.

Remember that we are talking about an embedded device, a dedicated piece of hardware running a system where the features are what you're missing to consider, blinded by considerations that you would only use when installing software in your workstation computer.

I don't think you have understood the sybil prevention based on IP4 for a blockhainn where consensus does not make distinctions based on CPU power, nor stake, but works for all node without discrimination.
The only reason you call it garbage is because you don't care to understand leave alone finding valuable comments.

I don't thing you've seen any other crypto running on inexpensive hardware with a true flat structure (no delegate nodes, no bias at all)