Did Dzhokhar Tsarnaev use the same gun that killed JFK?

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 20:27:27 PST 2020

That's one magic gun, fires magic bullets, and it can disappear?

On another note, why is it that American citizens have to be subjected
to rigorous airport checks while the terrorists who come to this
country do not even qualify as long-term residents.

Terrorism is a shell game by the authorities to remove the rights of
US citizens when the terrorists barely qualify as US nationals. The
underwear bomber never even stepped foot on American soil when his
actions became used for the basis of shoe inspections (SHOE
INSPECTIONS?) while the elites are unaffected through their use of
private jets.

If in ten years the private jets of major CEOs start self-piloting and
flying into major banks, I am a full advocate of that based on their
selfless disregard for American democratic values, as well providing a
modicum of defense to the US constitution versus yielding to Muslims,
Cartels, virii or anything that serves to topple western civilization
at any turn.

By all means, remember me as a relatively unknown and austere religious scholar.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/officials-boston-suspect-had-no-firearm-when-barrage-of-bullets-hit-hiding-place/2013/04/24/376fc8a0-ad18-11e2-a8b9-2a63d75b5459_story.html
Although police feared he was heavily armed, the suspect in the Boston
Marathon bombing had no firearms...