[OBORONA-SPAM] Re: Cryptocurrencies: alpha-11 US-Public System released

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Feb 1 20:10:53 PST 2020

On Sun, 2 Feb 2020 11:20:45 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> The question folks will want answered is "why should I sign an NDA,
> just to look at code or to write some modules?"
>
> But again, perhaps we are missing something between the language
> barriers...

	"automatic updates", NDAs, 'privacy' reliant on the tor network, closed source, and all that as building blocks for some vague political end. It's not really impressive. I don't think I'm having trouble understanding his proposals.

	So I guess arkitech can offer an 'NDA' which is actually a null and void 'agreement' (like any other kind of IP garbage) and I can just laugh. And, my english is of course less than stellar but I'll assume my point gets across anyway.