sexism - feminism - equality - empowerment - penis man - vaginas - bobs and vagene

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Sat Feb 1 00:53:41 PST 2020

Saw female reporter's nipple prominence and asked "is it cold in
argentina?"

    https://sputniknews.com/viral/202001311078192175-is-it-cold-in-argentina-journo-draws-twitter-ire-after-taking-a-jab-at-female-reporters-nipples/

Apparently, this is called sexism, not reporting - although I guess I
was asking a question, but implicit in the question was a fact - if
you looked, deep, enough.

Got told I should get some sex-ism training.

      Absolutely frustrating. @SvenSpoormakers your comment is
      inappropriate. We are more than the clothes we wear. If you
      can't understand why your comment is inappropriate I suggest
      getting some training around sexism.
          — Michele Reid (@Bliss_On_Earth) January 30, 2020
          https://twitter.com/Bliss_On_Earth/status/1222736807894241280?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Sounded possibly kinky so I went along until I discovered that not
only was it about some neo-linguistic cultural marxism, but
absolutely no one had their nipples showing!

Absolutely frustrating!

      Just looking at my bike on the balcony, thinking how much I
      love cycling and bam, yet again something happens to remind me
      that it is a great sport despite the people in it. Spoormakers
      needs to grow up. @SvenSpoormakers
          — Peter Warne (@pzwarne) January 30, 2020
          https://twitter.com/pzwarne/status/1222874772452904960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

"Bam!" alright - there's a reason I love cycling,

    https://www.yandex.com/search/?text=cycling+love+seat
    Joyride: New Device Poised to Turn Bicycles Into Sex Machine
    https://sputniknews.com/society/202001301078181463-joyride-new-device-poised-to-turn-bicycles-into-sex-machines/

... but it's more along the lines of "I wonder, does a sex change
actually "work"?"

Our real concern of course is the NSA monitoring - completely
illegally - our teledildonics metadata!

Absolutely frustrating!

    Teledildonics Users 'Sexually Assaulted' by Hackers
    bitchute.com›video/j2jB9IsnP2A/
    "Mr. Roger's NSA & Death of The Sex Symbol" 12/6/19.

Well, at least now that females are equal to males, including
biologically, women are free to talk pub talk as much as the blokes
are too ... right?  I guess that's how the twitterati finally figured
out the real problem with this female reporter - she was wearing,
like, waaay too much, like (did I mention 'like'?):

      Also, This girl btw was not going around naked ffs
          — Flavia Cappellini (@FlaviaCapps) January 30, 2020
          https://twitter.com/FlaviaCapps/status/1222836406625718276?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Glad we cleared -that- argentinian ex-pro-cyclist nipple problem up.
The sad part is that women take it all so seriously, like you're out
in public without a chaperone already, surely that's enough to have a
laugh?

Or is it "have a laugh, but not when men crack a joke, because
they're more equal than we are it's just not fair" ??

      So, someone is upset that a woman is not wearing a bra, while
      reporting on an event which has 150 men, all of whom are not
      wearing underpants?
          — Girona Cycling (@GironaCycling) January 30, 2020
          https://twitter.com/GironaCycling/status/1223018508306567171?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Listen hunni bunni sweeti pickle pie, it was humorous, and you're
assuming upset?  Experiencing a distinct lack of pickles in ya diet
per'aps?

Nipple up, buttercup :)

Nice to see the sex is finally equal ... except for females who want
privileges to not be commented on, whilst claiming all male
pribileges.

Absolutely frustrating - I'm just so, frustrated "just like a female"
... I guess :D

Remember folks, penis = man, which is an extraordinarily powerful
message - you see, penis power arises from being a man, and inherent
with being a man, is having a penis - just ignore the statistically
insignificant hermaphrodites for a moment:

  No Justice: Penis Man Taken Down by AR-15-Wielding SWAT Team
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/no-justice-penis-man-taken-down-by-ar-15-wielding-swat-team/

(We can guess that expanding his message to be just -slightly- more
 factual (literally, factually inclusive) from "penis man" to "penis,
 man or hermaphrodite" wouldn't have had the same ring.

 +1 for confronting anti-CIS anti-factual bigots I guess...

 At least swat teams also arrest women who get public with vagina
 propaganda ... don't they?
 )

Next up, N.gger Joe beer :D

  Germany Produces Nazi Beer, Jews Do Not Find Humor in This
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/germany-produces-nazi-beer-jews-do-not-find-humor-in-this/

    I personally walked into the Jewish Question because the Jews
    were so whiny. You can always rely on Jews to flip out and start
    whining. And this is beneficial to my personal life mission,
    which is to cause people to become upset on the internet.

    They are even more reliable than women. At least one in a million
    times, a woman will manage to walk away from the screen instead
    of gobbling up bait like a hypersonic bait-gobbling machine.