email failure to deliver -- Re: for Punk: Pompeo mic drops on China -- Mic Drop Mike (Pompeo) - USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Dec 30 15:12:37 PST 2020

So this email produced an error, failure to deliver.

I guess it has something to do with the CC line:

 Cc: *@pglaf.org

That looks a little odd, and a check of the original email shows a simple "*" asterisk, so that must have been expanded with the pglaf.org domain.

Seems like the sender stuffed up on this one.

Silly sender...