More low hangin fruit: house seats? -- SCOTUS - Cruz swaggers out swingin - YOUR LOCAL MILITIA: constitutional basis of Local Militia jurisdiction - USA Coup yet to be averted

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Dec 30 14:41:25 PST 2020

On Sun, Dec 13, 2020 at 11:30:38AM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 11:11:14PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > Something to check, and verify on affidavit evidence if it exists, is whether not only the presidency, but also federal house seats were stolen by Dominion vote fraud and other DemRat vote fraud and or unconstitutional actions by the state executives.
> >
> > This vote fraud, if it exists, would go well beyond the 4 swing states presently named in this massive court case initiated by Texas.
> >
> > If such ADDITIONAL vote fraud (federal house seats) is of sufficient magnitude, then the Reps, in this scenario, would end up controlling the house.  This would be much better than waiting 2 years for the mid terms.
> >
> > Such additional vote fraud may not exist - and it would need to be verifiable/provable, just as the presidency vote fraud and vote unconstitutionality is proven on affidavits.
> >

> > Remember: SCOTUS, being the highest court in the land and therefore with original jurisdiction in many areas of law, can make "orders for remedy of" any problem identified ("proven to its satisfaction" via affidavits etc)...
> >
> > ...and FOR WHICH A REMEDY IS SOUGHT.  Key part, that :)
> >
> > That is, IF this additional area of vote fraud can be proven, THEN it is the duty of the praintiffs to ADD the consequent required additional orders sought/ remedies sought, in the SCOTUS court case by way of additional applications, filings of affidavits etc.
> >
> > Might be a long shot, but if it comes home, would be most satisfying.
> >
> > Timeframes remain tight all around of course, so folks need to double down and for starters make appropriate investigations and determine if such "federal house seats" vote fraud does in fact exist.
>

> The state-level fraud (witnesses) is lookin up, folks :)
>
>    Michigan Whistleblower Makes Bombshell Accusation, Claims 50k Ballots Showed Up at 3:30 In Van With Janice Winfrey's Name On It
>    https://trendingpolitics.com/michigan-whistleblower-makes-bombshell-accusation-claims-5k-ballots-showed-up-at-3-3-in-van-with-janice-winfrey-s-name-on-it/
>
>       During the Michigan Senate hearing last week, one whistleblower claimed that he witnessed a white van pull up to the TCF Center in Detroit at 3:30 in the morning with about 50,000 ballots.
>
>       The deadline for ballots to be in was supposed to be at 8pm the previous day.

> [...]

If any federal house reps, or state seats, are considered problematic, Jovan Pulitzer's tech will readily and rapidly uncover fake ballots:

   BREAKING NEWS: Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee Passes Motion to Audit Fulton County Absentee Ballots
   https://welovetrump.com/2020/12/30/breaking-news-georgia-senate-judiciary-subcommittee-passes-motion-to-audit-fulton-county-absentee-ballots/

   THE MAN WHO WILL SAVE AMERICA… “This Isn’t the Beating of a Drum, This Is the Burning of a City!” – Inventor Jovan Pulitzer DESTROYS Georgia’s Corrupted 2020 Election Results
   https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/isnt-beating-drum-burning-city-inventor-jovan-pulitzer-destroys-certification-georgias-2020-election-results/