Senator Josh Hawley stakes integrity -- Mo Brooks stands for Trump and justice, only one senator needed muffas :D -- USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Dec 30 14:01:34 PST 2020

Finally, publically, the first (of presumably many) Republican senator
announces he will NOT vote on 6 January 2021 to certify the election
results.

DemonRats are now in official panic mode, the Ministry's spin doctors go
brrr :D

   BREAKING: Walmart Slams Senator Josh Hawley for Standing Up Against
   Election Fraud – Hawley Lets Them Have It …Update: Walmart Responds
   https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/breaking-walmart-slams-senator-josh-hawley-standing-election-fraud-hawley/

And whilst he was at this stake of integrity, Sen. Hawley also destroyed
Walmart, who immediately backed down with smoother moves than Isreali
dancers on a New York rooftop in September ...