wokepocalypse -- Schlichter: "attack the enemy in a manner the enemy can neither limit nor control" - [PEACE] [MINISTRY]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Dec 30 04:50:49 PST 2020

Schlichter, ever the patriarchal sex-affirmer, rips a new one for the woke crowd (sex as in, there are two genders of course.

Enjoy,

   Wokeness Is Poison
   https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/12/30/wokeness-is-poison-n2582293

      … It’s stupid. The idea that the sex that graduates from college
      at rates that dwarf the other one – I’m one of those science
      deniers who thinks there are only two sexes – and that outlive the
      other one is the subject of unfathomable oppression is either a
      lie or idiocy or the result of a frivolous culture where safe,
      pampered, and privileged girls have to invent some dragon to slay
      because the exertions of better people than them – mainly, when it
      came to fighting and dying, men – created a world so soft and
      cuddly that these adult children cannot find an actual challenge
      to give their empty lives meaning.