DECRYPT - becoming human

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Dec 29 17:45:41 PST 2020

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 06:54:29PM -0600, \0xDynamite wrote:
> >  But I remain optimistic. Time and time again the anarchist way of organizing proves itself superior.
>
> This will remain true until we have a space we can call our own.
> Every government should reserve 1-10% of their land and budget for
> "anarchic" experiments where the people. not the government. can make
> new communities that perhaps are even exempt from law -- if they can
> keep it on their own turf.
>
> There is no government that is so perfect as to not allow some portion
> of monies and holdings to be petitionable and used by the People.

Quite an interesting concept.

Here and there, many utopian community attempts have been gifted land by a wealthy or land-holding benefactor, and such experiment in community begins again.

They have (almost?) always failed - and from internal reasons, not "external govt clamp down", notwithstanding the Wacos...