DECRYPT - becoming human

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 16:54:29 PST 2020

>  But I remain optimistic. Time and time again the anarchist way of organizing proves itself superior.

This will remain true until we have a space we can call our own.
Every government should reserve 1-10% of their land and budget for
"anarchic" experiments where the people. not the government. can make
new communities that perhaps are even exempt from law -- if they can
keep it on their own turf.

There is no government that is so perfect as to not allow some portion
of monies and holdings to be petitionable and used by the People.

> The *Cypherpunk 2027* is another exercise in that. Six years at full warp and we could bring the singularity forward, institute global cryptoanarchy and anticipate intelligent machines passing any test.
> Tomorrow belongs to us.

Yeah, it is actually ready.  I don't know how anyone else knows this,
but consider these rules for androids:

To balance the power of the androids and Man.  Any android, free roaming;
1. must have an (manufacturer and model) identification printed
visibly on its unit and/or queryable by voice.
2. remains the property of its owner until 1) it breaks a law, 2)
becomes inoperative without the custody of the owner.
3. In the event of the former it must be remanded to the Police (where
laws can determine what fine or otherwise towards the owner or
manufacturer), or if the latter, the droid can be taken custody by any
Person.
4. If the robot does not have #1, it may be taken by any Person, along
with any risks that may entail.
4. If a person takes custody from #2, they may query about its present
Owner and negotiate a reward, or become the *new* owner of the
(potentially expensive) droid and be subject to the same limits as
above.
5.  Anyone who deliberately injures a droid to take custody shall be
guilty of regular property damage or theft.

Anything missing?

Marxos

Marxos