DECRYPT - becoming human

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Dec 29 15:59:21 PST 2020

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 10:01:52PM +0000, professor rat wrote:
> Passion of youth no panacea - that was fine in the sixties for a while but
> this is now - that was then. Polling quickly reveals ' chosen peoples' with
> feet-of-clay. Blacks, women and yes, the youth, all carry significant
> reactionary demographics. Just like the general population.
>
> There is not even any hope for traditional anarchism since its descent into
> neo-Marxism and philosophical masturbating. But I remain optimistic. Time and
> time again the anarchist way of organizing proves itself superior.

Philosophically superior perhaps.

Occupy was supposedly anarchist in action, and rapidly became co-opted as a
counter counter op, the throng of youthful "individuals" each competing to go
their own way, ultimately bringing disunity and an overwhelming sense of
hopelessness.

Anarchism in action, to be successful, apparently requires folks more educated rather than schooled - a "higher general state of awareness" if you will.

> Its
> impossible any intelligent AI will ever miss this and act accordingly.

Humans in many ways appear quite deficient.

> So this is why I keep 'retreating forward' and calling on reinforcements from
> the future.
>
> The *Cypherpunk 2027* is another exercise in that. Six years at full warp and
> we could bring the singularity forward, institute global cryptoanarchy and
> anticipate intelligent machines passing any test.
>
> Tomorrow belongs to us.

And you are confident these AI crypto machines will wipe us out, or at least properly ("fairly") enslave us, and be better than present $TIME reality...

At least you're a visionary, if hopelessly utopic.