DECRYPT - becoming human

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 29 14:01:52 PST 2020

Passion of youth no panacea - that was fine in the sixties for a while but this is now - that was then. Polling quickly reveals ' chosen peoples' with feet-of-clay. Blacks, women and yes, the youth, all carry significant reactionary demographics. Just like the general population.

There is not even any hope for traditional anarchism since its descent into neo-Marxism and philosophical masturbating. But I remain optimistic. Time and time again the anarchist way of organizing proves itself superior. Its impossible any intelligent AI will ever miss this and act accordingly.
So this is why I keep 'retreating forward' and calling on reinforcements from the future.
The *Cypherpunk 2027* is another exercise in that. Six years at full warp and we could bring the singularity forward, institute global cryptoanarchy and anticipate intelligent machines passing any test.
Tomorrow belongs to us.