Check in

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 04:12:54 PST 2020

So, Jon told me to contact the director through Scarlett.  I emailed
Scarlett and got a reply that they were out of the office for a week
or two.  Jon had told me to use the contact form, so I used that.

I left a process running last night to blockchain the messages I sent.
This morning it looks like the API servers it has used have changed
their interface.  Notably some previously confirmed messages are no
longer recognised as bsvup by being on the chain, and bsvup now
crashes from an error when I try to reupload them.