Yes...

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 03:57:53 PST 2020

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020, 04:44 Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Dec 2020 04:23:49 -0300
> Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

<SNIP>

>         bottom line : the only stuff you can post is the completely
> idiotic, completely off-topic stuff you constantly post.

Exactly like you, don't you?  :(

And it is a shit, because you are intelligent, curious, learn things really
fast, knows a lot about surviving, is fun and also very funny, and already
gave me great tips of cooking, reading, traveling...  You are a good
private friend, but a horrible public friend.

========

"All The Wars Against Us
We Against All The Wars"

We must fight poverty, not the poors, not the people...  Did you feel
hunger while had no place to stay?  It's much worse when you are a small
girl.  An exotic Oriental girl, pretty cute.  The fear of finally fainting
when you are really exhausted and waking up with a man over you...  Oh, the
ol' good days...

And the menstruation is a very embarrassing thing.  Blood can be very scary
for some people.  I do not care about broken bones or worse things, but
some people become crazy when see blood and you were not ready for this.

I am still the same, Juan, but you are becoming bitter and forgetting who I
am behind the pink hair and all the roses, music and poetry...  I have
scars in my skin to remember me who I am.  You do not know this kind of
pain.  Do not be a hypocrite, please.