Yes, Super Gonorrhea Is Real and It's Gonna Get Worse!!! (was Re: Covid Crazies)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 15:58:29 PST 2020

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020, 17:31 Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 20:01:07 +0000
> coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Small Number of Covid Patients Develop Severe Psychotic Symptoms
>
>         coderman is spamming the worst kind of US govt propaganda. His
> score as US govt agent keeps increasing.

coderman is a gentleman, too pure for this list in some moments, my
darling.  Do not be unfair.

I bet this link will get much more attention than his, hahahaha!!!!  ;D

https://gizmodo.com/yes-super-gonorrhea-is-real-and-its-gonna-get-worse-1845956452

You are a f_cking 'mal cojido', but I do love you.  Can a person be a f*
something and a 'mal cojido' at same time?  I am also feeling a f_cking
'mal cojida' today, hahahaha!!!  ;D

======

Read some of Oliver Sacks' books, dear coderman.  It explains a lot some of
the mentioned situations in NY Times' post.  He was a crazy junkie, a lone
wolf, but his absence of fear of testing and being able to surviving to our
own experiences only made us crazier.  Not stronger, not weaker, just a bit
stranger than usual.  Mirimir will smile right now.  ;)

He never answered to my last message, but some days before he said my
boyfriend was a complete jerk.  I said "Oh, he loves your books!!!"  "Yep,
and is your boyfriend.  He is a jerk but has good taste!"

======

Mark, Cici sounds pretty sweet.  Thank you...