Covid Crazies

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 12:19:02 PST 2020

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 3:01 PM coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:

> when thinking of usability of security features, i always wonder about diminished mental states - how do you handle authentication when the mind is unstable?
>
> (biometrics work, but they cannot be the whole piece. e.g. scanning a dead finger...)

I've handled this a lot and physical objects and password storage
software is helpful.

Re: biometrics, crazy people have specific muscle motion patterns they
settle into that you might be able to profile in combination with
something else.  of course non-crazy people have this too.

(psychosis is scary.  it causes slow well-documented brain damage.
the antipsychotics cause a different kind of brain damage, kind of a
pick-your-situation thing except where you have to pick one of the
antipsychotics.  they don't like to talk about those things.)