Covid Crazies

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 28 12:16:42 PST 2020

Nice to see the rancid NYT print something useful now and then. And this story chimes with the Nashville bombing story - the perp in that incident reportedly had Covid 19.

Communist China has a lot of liability. Compensating the world for its criminal culpability should send it into bankruptcy. Bad luck jamesd.

Now as for the anti-vax zombies, they endanger everybody and must be dealt with firmly as a matter of urgency. Thanks to the great FDR we have a great precedent in that internment camps were built in WW2.  Out of an abundance of caution this principle must now be extended to these latest potential hostiles.

Think of the children. We have a right to destroy those who would destroy us.