Judging Jacob Appelbaum

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 03:15:21 PST 2020

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020, 12:02 AM professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>  I make the error of blaming people.  It is always an error, whoever makes
> it..."
> >
> > This your version of original sin?
> nope
>
> Good. Then you'll stop blaming me for whatever nonsense is going on in
> your head and leave me alone.

Sorry, yeah, I spout antiblame because I was forced to disrupt communities
and turn people against each other, and would be very happy if it turned
into a religion because fewer people would die.

Hey, um ... would you like me to filter your posts out?  You reference my
stuff sometimes.  What kind of responses are better for you?